Since 1991, Danielle has focused her practice in estate planning and estate and trust administration. Danielle joined the firm's founder, Abel Merrill, in 1997 and became a named principal in 2000. Danielle helps clients develop estate plans that address their unique needs and to then assist clients and their families in the administration of the estates and trusts, and the preparation of estate and gift tax returns, as needed. Danielle has experience in drafting numerous estate planning documents including Wills and Revocable Trusts with credit shelter, marital and generation skipping provisions, Life Insurance Trusts, Qualified Personal Residence Trusts and Charitable Trusts. Danielle also helps clients with their decisions and execution of Durable Powers of Attorney and Advance Medical Directives. Danielle has been active in the Estate Planning Committee of the Anne Arundel Bar Association and the Charitable Gift and Planning Committee of the Anne Arundel Medical Center Foundation. She is currently serving as Co-Chair of the Study Group for the Estate & Trust Section of the Maryland Bar Association and sits as a member of the Estates and Trusts Section Council.
Danielle is a member of the Anne Arundel County, and Maryland and American State Bar Associations.
- University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland,
- University of Maryland, Catonsville, Maryland,
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Classes/Seminars Taught:
- Will Drafting, MICPEL
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Maryland State Bar Association, 1988 - 2009
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association, 1994 - 2009
- Past Employment Positions:
- Ryan & Drewniak, P.A., Of Counsel, 1994 - 1997
- McNamee Hosea, Attorney, 1990 - 1994
- Pro Bono Activities:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center Foundation Charitable Gift and Planning Committee, 2004 - 2009